My Wife's Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so very sorry, Richard. May the Lord grant you great comfort and peace in the midst of these sorrows.

I am so sorry about this loss. May God bless you and your family as you go through this time.

What an amazing and wonderful woman!! Our hearts and prayers are with you and your family for comfort and peace. Such an amazing testimony and I am so thankful she is with the Lord and that we will see her again!

I pray that you will know the peace that passes all understanding and that His comfort will be felt in your heart. I pray for your children, that they will be comforted by many and that our Lord is known to them and they cling to Him for their help at this most difficult time!

Richard, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear wife and friend. I'll be praying for you and your family during the coming days.

Jesus wept. -John 11:35

So sorry, dear brother. We will pray. My mother's funeral verse was from Isaiah 43, I have always loved it: "...Fear not: for I have redeemed thee: I have called thee by name, thou art mine." It gives wings to sorrow. May He comfort you in your loss.

Grieved to see this news. But I thank God that you recognize that the Lord will bring you through this – and he will. And as a friend of mine put it:

Christ shall come in that great day with ten thousand times ten thousand saints.
The dead in Christ shall all be raised and we shall see him face to face.
No more oppression, no more fears, no more sorrows, no more tears.
The knowledge of the glory of the Lord shall fill the earth as the waters cover the sea.

I cannot imagine how painful that must be for you. What a wonderful testimony to a godly woman. Rejoice that she is now with the Lord and that her body will be MD-free at the resurrection.

Condolenses to you and your family. What a lovely testimony your wife was to God's amazing grace.

What an affliction to bear, but what Saviour to be yoked too. My wife and I send our love and condolences. See Isaiah 40:31.

Richard

I am so sorry to hear of this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family at this time. May the Lord grant you comfort and strength, may you be sustained and upheld, and may you have the assurance of his presence in the days ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back