My folly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformingstudent

Puritan Board Junior
Dear Board members,

I have recently been made aware of a sin I had committed toward another individual and although I am not sure if she is a member here or not I must ask forgiveness of those here for my rash judgment of her and for trying to put her in a bad light.
I took offense and something she posted somewhere else and I wanted to prove my self right and in doing so I tried to call into question this persons salvation. Something no one has a right to do. Although I never called her by name, she knew it was her I was referring to. I hurt this person more than I could ever imagine and have brought shame to the name of Christ. I am the one who now stands in doubt of God's saving grace. Amazing grace, something I was unwilling to share. May God have mercy on me.
Please pray God will forgive me this great sin. also please pray for the one I had hurt. She deserved better than the way I treated her. Her name is Denise but goes by the nic Deejay. She isn't a bad person, i just seen something and took it too far. I truly am ashamed now and seek to be at peace with her. If any here know her please let her know I am truly sorry.

Thank you.

Tom :(

1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Tom...

Psalm 103:8-12

8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.
9 He will not always strive with us, Nor will He keep His anger forever.
10 He has not dealt with us according to our sins, Nor punished us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heavens are high above the earth, So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him;
12 As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us.

Know the Lord's pardon, Tom.

In Christ,

KC

[Edited on 4-7-2004 by kceaster]

I know I constantly need the reminder to be more charitable to others. Thank you for your godly example and humilty brother!

Grace,
Dwayne

Re: My Folly UPDATE

I just wanted to let those here know that I have received a response from the one I offended and all is well now.
Apparently my sin was forgiven and I can now go in peace.
Thanks for your prayers and for being gracious.

Blessings.

Tom

[quote:85ecc82409][i:85ecc82409]Originally posted by Gregg[/i:85ecc82409]
Join the club of us "fellow sinners". We all fall at times. [/quote:85ecc82409]

Steve Brown, the Bible teacher once said he thought of starting a church called, "Sinners Anonymous" the perquisite for joining would be for each member to list his/her ten worse sins.
Someone objected at the idea and said that no one would join out of fear of having their sins exposed, he replied that at least those who did could be open and honest with them selves and then Jesus would come. After all He is the friend of sinners. :amen:? :biggrin:

Matthew 11
19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

Blessings.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back