My Dream Spurgeon App

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookslover

Puritan Board Doctor
There are several apps for Android phones out there of Spurgeon's sermons, but what I'd like to see is an app that has all the 63 volumes of sermons arranged alphabetically by Bible book, then, within each Bible book, arranged by chapter and verse, in order. Then have the app also include the complete index of his sermons. Such an app would make it much easier to find something specific.

I think all of the existing apps just have all the sermons as they appear in each of the printed volumes.

An old man can dream, can't he?

I just glanced up at my bookshelf, and there it was on hand just as desired. What an app! :)

There are several apps for Android phones out there of Spurgeon's sermons, but what I'd like to see is an app that has all the 63 volumes of sermons arranged alphabetically by Bible book, then, within each Bible book, arranged by chapter and verse, in order. Then have the app also include the complete index of his sermons. Such an app would make it much easier to find something specific.

I think all of the existing apps just have all the sermons as they appear in each of the printed volumes.

An old man can dream, can't he?
May be your could make one. If you have a smart phone you are more advanced than I am.

That is so not in my wheelhouse. I know about as much about computer or phone apps as I know about cars!
Then you probably still know more than me! As for cars, I have learned through osmosis from a dear friend of mine who lives and breathes cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back