My Brute

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anybody figured out the health points rating system yet. I have yet to find anything consistent or predictable about it. :confused:

Enemies

As of tonight, here are my enemies and their statistics:

Character: B.B. Warfield; Level: 4; Weapons: Sword, Trident; Skills: Vitality
Character: King of Tyre; Level: 4; Weapons: Knife, Tride; Skilss: Feline Agility, Extra-thick skin
Character: St. Bawb the Less; Level: 4; Weapons: Lance, Sword, Staff; Skills: Herculean Strength
Character: St. Beth the Wise; Level: 3; Weapons: Knife; Skills: Vitality, Bomb
Character: lotw131; Level: 7; Weapons: Lance, Sword, Staff; Skills: Feline Agility, Wolf
Character: unashamed; Level: 2; Weapons: Staff, Club; Skills:
Character: takagi-keiji; Level: 3; Weapons: ; Skills: Tragic Potion, Bomb, Wolf;
Character: puritanninja; Level: 3; Weapons: Bone; Skills: Vitality, Impact
Character: ChasSpur; Level: 3; Weapons: Scimitar; Skills: Sixth Sense, Tornado
Character: sjonee: Level: 3; Weapons: Lance; Skills: Bolt of Lightening, Net
Character: jimbo007; Level: 4; Weapons: Sword; Skills: Dog
Character: salesbear; Level: 4; Weapons: Staff, Hammer; Skills: Feline Aglity, Extra-thick skin
Character: theognome: Level: 4; Weapon: Knife; Skills: Sixth Sense, Extra-thick skin
Character: archelaus; Level: 6; Weapons: Staff, Club; Skills: Vitality, Sixth Sense, Impact
Character: drummfly; Level: 7; Weapons: Lance, Staff, Scimitar; Skills: Feline Agility, Bolt of Lightening, Martial Arts
Character: Lord Spudly: Level: 3; Weapons: Lance, Sword; Skills: Herculean Strength
Character: Killer Sterling; Level: 2; Weapons: ; Skills: Bolt of Lightening, Net
Character: The Sterling One; Level: 2; Weapons: Sword; Skills: Herculean Strength
Character: Re4mandix; Level: 4; Weapons: Club; Skills: Herculean Strength, Sixth Sense
Character: yooper joe; Level: 2; Weapons: Sword, Club;

Sterling, "Killer Sterling" is unsecured - it looks like anyone can play him.

People wishing to join my army of theologians and literary characters may click here:
http://py3ak.mybrute.com

People wishing to join my fantasy army may click here:
http://wolrath.mybrute.com

People wishing to ally themselves with the forces of chaos may click here:
http://kamelda.mybrute.com/cellule

But you can join without being anyone's pupil - a fact I wish I'd known before I linked my fortunes to those of my mortal foe, drummfly.

Last edited:
So has anyone reached level 10 to start a clan yet?

I'm at lvl 7 - with a few more new pupils, I should be able to get there in a few days.

Only new pupils help you, by the way. If a new pupil is created for you by an IP address that already has another character....you get no points from that pupil.

So, new people who haven't created a character yet: -

CLICK HERE

can we all be each others pupils?

You can, but it doesn't do any good. If your computer has already created one character, then any more pupils you create for others will give them NO benefits. It will just falsely add 'pupils' that don't actually help them.

To advance and get points from your pupils, they have to be from new players - or, rather, from new computers that have not played the game before.

NEW PLAYERS CLICK HERE!

lotw131 and drumfly are at level 7. they should be at or near level 10 by mid week and looking to form a clan. won't we be awesome then.:flamingscot:

-----Added 4/25/2009 at 09:50:26 EST-----

can we all be each others pupils?

You can, but it doesn't do any good. If your computer has already created one character, then any more pupils you create for others will give them NO benefits. It will just falsely add 'pupils' that don't actually help them.

To advance and get points from your pupils, they have to be from new players - or, rather, from new computers that have not played the game before.

WARNING! NEW PLAYERS DO NOT DO THIS! WARNING TO YOUR HEALTH! NEW PLAYERS CLICK HERE!

Oh, I see how this works...

NEW PLAYERS CLICK HERE TO WIN INSTANTLY! :lol:

Character: King of Tyre; Level: 4; Weapons: Knife, Tride; Skilss: Feline Agility, Extra-thick skin
Character: St. Bawb the Less; Level: 4; Weapons: Lance, Sword, Staff; Skills: Herculean Strength
Character: lotw131; Level: 7; Weapons: Lance, Sword, Staff; Skills: Feline Agility, Wolf
Character: takagi-keiji; Level: 3; Weapons: ; Skills: Tragic Potion, Bomb, Wolf;
Character: salesbear; Level: 4; Weapons: Staff, Hammer; Skills: Feline Aglity, Extra-thick skin
Character: theognome: Level: 4; Weapon: Knife; Skills: Sixth Sense, Extra-thick skin
Character: archelaus; Level: 6; Weapons: Staff, Club; Skills: Vitality, Sixth Sense, Impact
Character: drummfly; Level: 7; Weapons: Lance, Staff, Scimitar; Skills: Feline Agility, Bolt of Lightening, Martial Arts
Character: Lord Spudly: Level: 3; Weapons: Lance, Sword; Skills: Herculean Strength
Character: Killer Sterling; Level: 2; Weapons: ; Skills: Bolt of Lightening, Net
Character: The Sterling One; Level: 2; Weapons: Sword; Skills: Herculean Strength
Character: Re4mandix; Level: 4; Weapons: Club; Skills: Herculean Strength, Sixth Sense

People wishing to join my army of theologians and literary characters may click here:
py3ak My Brute

Wolrath My Brute

Kamelda My Brute

But you can join without being anyone's pupil - a fact I wish I'd known before I linked my fortunes to those of my mortal foe, drummfly.

I have a bolt of lightening? How's come I never use it??? Grrrr computer fights!

py3ak My Brute

Wolrath My Brute

Kamelda My Brute

I have a bolt of lightening? How's come I never use it??? Grrrr computer fights!

It just relates to how fast you punch.

Incidentally, my new pupil, Elinor Dashwood is also unsecured - and is singularly unfeminine in her appearance. Who would like to confess?

Incidentally, my new pupil, Elinor Dashwood is also unsecured - and is singularly unfeminine in her appearance. Who would like to confess?

I am greatly offended by this remark, sir. :lol:

:lol::lol:

-----Added 4/25/2009 at 10:59:12 EST-----

It just relates to how fast you punch.

More precisely, it increases the odds that you will strike more than once per 'turn.'

Then how's come I ain't winning?

Because you're not any good. :D

cry2.gif

I am greatly offended by this remark, sir. :lol:

Be not alarmed, madam, in thinking that I meant the scope of my remarks to be extended beyond the confines of the curious environment contained within our screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back