Musings on the Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Ryan Cole

2:00. Health Care Workers
5:25. Forcing a Booster that only works for Last Year’s Variant
8:00. Natural immunity vs Vaccine-induced Immunity
9:30. Early Treatments…….McCullough protocol 86% more effective than CDC protocol
12:25. Children and Innate T-cell response…..CD8 killer T-cells
15:30. Rats and fertility
17:30. Oath to do no harm
22:30. Vaccinate children?
25:40. Antibodies………Pathogenic Priming
All vaccines were developed on aborted fetal cells.
Example of media/government suppression of information about ivermectin?

A few weeks ago I asked the board to pray for my sister-in-law who was hospitalized with Covid. I had asked particularly for prayer in communicating with her doctors. Knowing that all other medical options had been tried and that she was continuing to decline, the extended family had agreed to ask the doctors at UAB in Birmingham to give her Ivermectin. It was distressing to learn what we were up against in one of the most prestigious hospital communities in the nation.

After a long week of communications with the hospital, and the night before Susan died, one of the doctors on her team called me unexpectedly. I had not spoken to this doctor before. After she began to say what she had to say, I put her on speakerphone so my husband could witness. She had called to tell me that the UAB doctors’ hands were tied as to how they can treat. She said that UAB has a board of directors that decides on the medicines and protocols doctors can use, and that the doctors are not free to go outside that protocol. We were pretty flabbergasted by this admission. The doctor on the phone seemed nervous and apologetic. To put this fully in context, in one of the last previous conversations with the team of doctors, we had informed them that legal action was being considered by the family to force the hospital to administer ivermectin, in the spirit of the Right to Try Act.

I believe UAB’s actions and non-actions over the course of my sister-in-law’s treatment is representative of the plight of medical care today. Information about early treatment has been suppressed. Susan had no idea that if she got Covid, she belonged to a group of at-risk folks who should go directly to her nearby hospital and receive monoclonal antibodies.

Just wanted to share a little of our story to illustrate the fact that real suppression of life-saving information is going on.

A few weeks ago I asked the board to pray for my sister-in-law who was hospitalized with Covid. I had asked particularly for prayer in communicating with her doctors. Knowing that all other medical options had been tried and that she was continuing to decline, the extended family had agreed to ask the doctors at UAB in Birmingham to give her Ivermectin. It was distressing to learn what we were up against in one of the most prestigious hospital communities in the nation.

After a long week of communications with the hospital, and the night before Susan died, one of the doctors on her team called me unexpectedly. I had not spoken to this doctor before. After she began to say what she had to say, I put her on speakerphone so my husband could witness. She had called to tell me that the UAB doctors’ hands were tied as to how they can treat. She said that UAB has a board of directors that decides on the medicines and protocols doctors can use, and that the doctors are not free to go outside that protocol. We were pretty flabbergasted by this admission. The doctor on the phone seemed nervous and apologetic. To put this fully in context, in one of the last previous conversations with the team of doctors, we had informed them that legal action was being considered by the family to force the hospital to administer ivermectin, in the spirit of the Right to Try Act.

I believe UAB’s actions and non-actions over the course of my sister-in-law’s treatment is representative of the plight of medical care today. Information about early treatment has been suppressed. Susan had no idea that if she got Covid, she belonged to a group of at-risk folks who should go directly to her nearby hospital and receive monoclonal antibodies.

Just wanted to share a little of our story to illustrate the fact that real suppression of life-saving information is going on.
Wow.

Jeri, I am so sorry for the loss of your sister-in-law. Thank you for sharing part of her story. The two individuals discussed in the above video were given a chance for recovery that was denied to your SIL. It should not be this way.

I would say:

If you're sick, afraid, or vulnerable, don't go where people are, or -if you do- do not expect them compulsorily to cater to your fear/vulnerability, especially by way of State enforcement, and based upon questionable "science."
But. . . if you avoid people. . . doesn't your immune system become weaker?

And your psychological and spiritual health dwindle? (no personal interaction, no sacraments, no assembly. . .)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back