Mushroom joke [Sorry Brad!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen L Smith

Administrator
Staff member
I heard a 'Mushroom' joke on the radio then realised that the PB had its own 'Mushroom'. :p

A young woman looked forward to spending time with her boyfriend, whose name was Mushroom. She thought he was a fungi (fun guy)
:lol: :lol:

What do you call a mushroom leaning up against a bar buying drinks for everyone... ...a fun-guy to be with! (circa 1980)

A mushroom was miraculously walking along in a place near the woods; just minding his own business I might add, when another mushroom miraculously walked up to him and asked, "Hey mister! My name is Mushroom. You can call me Mushroom. I heard you were a fungi to be around. Would you mind answering a strange question?"

"Sure," said the fungi very excitedly, "I think it is fun to do just about anything. After all, I am a fungi!"

"Ooh. The stories are true. You are a fungi after all. Now, my question is this: Would you ever tell a lie," asked the stranger?

Then there was a moment of silence and suspense that filled the air. Then, against all odds, the fungi spoke again, "No. Of course not. There is not much fun in that. Besides, I'm a morel mushroom."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back