Mouse traps and the law of Inertia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen L Smith

Administrator
Staff member
When I got up to make a coffee this morning, I saw a mouse trap jumping accross the room. It appeared to be violating the law of Inertia [an object will remain at rest or move at a constant speed in a straight line unless it is acted on by an unbalanced force.] There was clearly no human force acting on the mouse trap. One of our cats was also wondering if the mouse trap was violating the law of Inertia.
1f61b.png
1f61b.png

You want to leave the coffee alone Steve, it’s obviously giving you a high!
Ah I cannot blame the coffee (it is the Coffee recommended by the All Blacks :) ). Perhaps it is my Irish blood. Or perhaps it is my Reformed Baptist theology that makes me want to get immersed in scientific laws :lol:

Immerse yourself in the red coffee and perhaps you might move to paedobaptism!

Immerse yourself in the red coffee and perhaps you might move to paedobaptism!
I know I have been joking a lot in this post, but in all seriousness I am struggling with the issue of Baptism. Actually today I was thinking how I need to get my head aound it! I can see some real confessional strengths in the covenant theology of the WCF and WLC, and have been concerned about some of the trends in 1689 Federalism. So a lot to think about.

Been there Steve, and it was a struggle, but it was a great enlightenment when it finalised. I have just reread Schenck’s treatment of it , after reading it when a young convert, but I could not take it all in then. But the second reading was better, and especially the covenant responsibility of the parents, which really convicted me. So much so that I had to have a coffee afterward!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back