Most Annoying Sit-Com Characters. Poll Time!

Most Annoying Sit-Com Characters.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie on The Facts of Life
Skippy on Family Ties
and Blossom.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

-----Added 3/27/2009 at 05:41:00 EST-----

Dare I mention Mr. Belvadre......

I love him!!! I just bought the boxed set for the first season.

:eek::oops:

-----Added 3/27/2009 at 05:44:02 EST-----

Eddie Haskell-Leave it to Beaver

No, I think Judy Flanders was more annoying than Eddie.
THANK YOU! Natalie on Facts of Life! I knew I was still missing some people from this Little HALL OF SHAME.

Dee Thomas (Danielle Spencer) was pretty annoying on What's Happening too. Needed a good set of whippin's. I loved that Mama.

Rerun was even more annoying.

-----Added 3/30/2009 at 06:30:13 EST-----

I accidentally voted for "Flo on Alice," whoever that is, because I read it as "Alice on Brady Bunch" (from the line above). Alice was always making the most idiotic jokes.

As far as the Show, Alice - Vera was much more annoying than Flo, in my opinion.

Yes - Alice on the Brady Bunch was sooooo annoying! Wanted to strangle her through the set sometimes.

Another annoying character - Cole on Martin.

"Sophia (Estelle Getty) on Golden Girls. (Miserable, dirty old bat. Someone should have taken her to Disneyworld and left her there. They could have called it, "Sophia's Special Day Trip..." I would have taped it.)"

:applause::rofl::amen::rofl::applause:

Because of this thread, I am outside grilling burgers, and there's rotel and velveeta heating up in the house. And to think I was just gonna have a sandwich tonight.

I'm surprised that this thread drove you to this and not the one about the burgers...

Theognome

"Sophia (Estelle Getty) on Golden Girls. (Miserable, dirty old bat. Someone should have taken her to Disneyworld and left her there. They could have called it, "Sophia's Special Day Trip..." I would have taped it.)"

:applause::rofl::amen::rofl::applause:

Toni, David Letterman did a Top Ten List for the best name of the final Golden Girls episode. #NUMBER 1: DOCTOR KEVORKIAN MAKES A HOUSE-CALL.:lol: Dave rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back