Michael Jackson Dead at 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
R Harris;

]I know that at one time the Jackson family were practicing Jehovah's Witnesses.

Was Michael Jackson still affiliated with the JWs? Somehow I recall that years ago there was a mutual parting of ways.

He converted to Islam, like his brother Jermaine

Michael Jackson and Blacks in Stress Who Convert to Islam - Daniel Pipes Blog

Michael Jackson Confirms Conversion to Islam

I wonder how genuine that conversion was. His move to Bahrain didn't last long - a few months at best. After that, he moved around Europe, settling in London for awhile, as I recall. Last I heard, he had bought a home in Las Vegas. Probably just another of those temporary spiritual whims that famous people tend to be prone to...

Become the best dancer in the world, sing better than most others, and entertain millions... but get accused of molestation...

I know the last phrase is the kicker, but is there any merit in the first several if it is not done to the glory of God?

When I look at the obits, the meteoric rise to fame, it is all so empty.

Twitter crashed as users saw multiple "fail whales" -- the illustrations the site uses as error messages -- user FoieGrasie posting, "Irony: The protesters in Iran using Twitter as com are unable to get online because of all the posts of 'Michael Jackson RIP.' Well done." The site's status blog said that Twitter had had to temporarily disable its search results, saved searches and trend topics.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back