Memorizing Greek Vocab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajay

Puritan Board Freshman
Started learning Basic Greek, how you guys memorize the vocabulary and what are some good methods of memorizing Greek Vocabulary?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

There's some good, free apps you can get on your phone to help. NOBTS put out one that is pretty good. If you have logos, you can use theirs, which is excellent.

Flash Greek by Danny Zacharias is free, Flash Greek Pro is about $6.00 If I recall correctly, and well worth it. You read the word, and hear it. There are hints if you want to turn them on. Images, which I turn off. When you flip the card the glosses appear. I've got over 300 words learned so far. Long way to go.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

If you’re using a grammar (we use Croy for the Greek class I’m in), you can download an app called Memrise. It’s free to boot.

Flash Greek by Danny Zacharias is free, Flash Greek Pro is about $6.00 If I recall correctly, and well worth it. You read the word, and hear it. There are hints if you want to turn them on. Images, which I turn off. When you flip the card the glosses appear. I've got over 300 words learned so far. Long way to go.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
His system is really nice. You can buy the bundle pack and get the flash cards, parsing, and a syntax app. I highly recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back