McMahon's Weekly Expository Sermons Online at APM

Begining of the year sermon 2: Behold, He Comes a Leaping! Song of Songs 2:8-9 (January 13, 2019)

Many Christians are not sensible (i.e. that they do not sense him) about the presence of Christ, or think that Christ might not be near as they hoped.
Consider, Christ "comes a leaping" to them, even if they perceive him as distant upon the mountains, hills, behind the wall, or through the lattice.

Just as if I’d Never Sinned, (January 20, 2019) Inclement Weather, Audio Lecture on Justification

(When we have snow and black-ice, icy roads we have to cancel church. We are in the mountains, and inclement weather is dangerous here. Someone can drive off a cliff or into the gully of the road, or get hit by other careless drivers. So this is a short exhortation on that little pithy phrase "Just as if I'd never sinned" in relation to justification.)

Thanx a lot for this sermon. Been waiting for one like this.

I'm glad it was helpful Ray. I plan on working this verse (Gen. 39:9b) through until the beginning of June (Lord willing). So there will be quite a few of them like this (17 that I have planned, but who knows how many more the Lord might add.) I hope they are all as helpful and glorifying to God to you.

No sermon today. We had to cancel church due to a power outage that lasted over 6 hours for the whole community. No power = no heat, and no bathrooms.

Back