Light Headed. I would stop at....

• I would stop at McDonald's.

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • I would stop at Burger King.

Votes: 50 63.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chick-fil-a gets props for closing its doors on the Lord's Day. The Owner of the chain has a book out about his belief in not working on Sunday. (I havent read it.)

McDonald's all the way. For both my sister and I when we eat Burger King we want to puke :p That is probably because we never grew up on it. In Edmonton, where I grew up, Burger King took years to come because some guy in the early 40s or something built his one loan burger restaurant and also called it Burger King. So, due to copyright issues Burger King couldn't build in Edmonton until they bought the rights to the name in our city which didn't happen until about 10 years ago. At least this is how the story goes.

Anyway, I thought this was funny. Burger King pretended that they had canceled the Whopper and recorded people's reaction to it.

Burger King Whopper Freakout
THAT was funny Mark!:lol: Esp. the one Cat who flipped out and shouted he hated Wendy's.:):):):):)

Sorry friends! People were trying to slip in other options (shame)! Again, McD and BK are the only choices! You are SO hungry you are boardering on fainting! :(

Whataburger? Only those willing to endure life in Texas or OK have that consolation. Only place in the world where you can get chicken-fried steak smothered in white gravy from a drive-through. That would be my choice, but it ain't in the poll. BK has that flame-broiled flavor, and I can get it my way w/o wreaking havoc behind the counter and then getting it wrong anyway.

McDonald's! McDonald's!
Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut!
McDonald's! McDonald's!

Sorry friends! People were trying to slip in other options (shame)! Again, McD and BK are the only choices! You are SO hungry you are boardering on fainting! :(

Sorry etexas. Didn't mean to mess up your poll.:oops: Given the choice between the lesser of the two evils :)lol:) I voted for Mc D's. Use to love their big breakfast platter. But my first choice will always be Hardee's if given that option.

Sorry etexas. Didn't mean to mess up your poll.:oops: Given the choice between the lesser of the two evils :)lol:) I voted for Mc D's. Use to love their big breakfast platter. But my first choice will always be Hardee's if given that option.
:lol: No problem! I wanted to create a choice between "two evils" In my humble opinion McD is the lesser evil by far!;)

In California, we already voted for In-N-Out Burgers a long time ago.

"Thats what a burger is all about"

IN-N-OUT Burger - Locations

Bzzzz Gill!:lol: This is almost a desert island thing, BK, McD or faint!:lol::):):):)

We in So. Cali invented this fast food thing so you guys better "ketchup" :)

McD and BK is nothing but microwave food. We used real 100% USDA top sirloin meat patties and grilled from the start. Why do you guys think McD and BK are trying to sell angus burgers these days.:)

I vote for Micky D's. It is good, tasty, great fries, and quite reliable.

If my choices were expanded (in the midwest where there is no In-N-Out), give me Chic-fil-A on principle (also best diet lemonade) and the old Hardee's biscuits and gravy breakfast (no longer available???) for sheer "I can feel my arteries harden as the food goes down." How else can you get one gazillion grams of fat in a single meal?

:lol:

I worked at Burger King for a couple years in High School and still eat there some. So that should say it all. Flame Broiled is the way to go.

One tip for hamburgers at either place. If you tell them to hold the ketchup they will have to give you a fresher sandwhich since they can't give you a pre-made. You can then add it yourself from a packet.

I voted BK, because, and this may be a technicality, McD's doesn't actually serve food...

(Yep, I saw Super-size Me, but I was a McD's hater even before that.)

largest food chain in the world, McDonald's!!! enough said.

Yes, but its real business is not to sell you those poor hamburgers, but to sell you a system. They know that the more they manipulate us, the more they will get their sell. In other words, "Don't believd the hype"

McDonald's! McDonald's!
McDonald's! McDonald's!

Best version of the song ever:

YouTube - dj otzi

Thanks. Now I'm doing this stupid dance. :lol:

Oh yeah, that reminds me - I did that drive last year (Dallas to Ellicott City, MD).

Burger King or Hardees. McDonalds' food makes me throw up. All of it. Even the fries. Even the OJ makes me queasy.

Anyone even THINK of eating McDonalds needs to watch Super Size Me!
YouTube - Super Size Me - Fastfood Test

If my children are with me, it's McD's because we like their tea better than BKs. Hamburgers are awful both places, McD's has better fries, the fish sandwich at McD's is tolerable and the chicken sandwich at BKs is slightly better. Either way, it's pretty awful. I think I would rather find a Wendy's, at least you can find something relatively healthy there.

Given that choice and those conditions, BK definitely. Flame-broiled burgers - yes!

(Had you said stop for breakfast, then I go to Mickey D's - love those breakfast bagels).

Big Mac - the metaphysical ultimate!

Heh, speaking of last things, Jack In The Box was in the middle of an e coli crisis back in 93, kids dying, adults getting pretty badly sick, etc.

For some stupid reason their PR people came up with the "Ultimate Burger" ad campaign to rehabilitate their image.

Many of us took it to mean "the last thing you will ever eat."

Big Mac - the metaphysical ultimate!

Heh, speaking of last things, Jack In The Box was in the middle of an e coli crisis back in 93, kids dying, adults getting pretty badly sick, etc.

For some stupid reason their PR people came up with the "Ultimate Burger" ad campaign to rehabilitate their image.

Many of us took it to mean "the last thing you will ever eat."

We all have to be brave in this new world.

Eat up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back