Maybe it IS the Moderators...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a super mod but I don't know how to do it; so, if that helps narrow this hunt down....:D

AS I SUSPECTED. But then again Josh has been around for a mighty long time. He may know how. But I am inclined even more to corner it down to some Marine who is actually a member of the Department of the Navy. Just look at his pay stub. It says Department of the Navy.

Marine life was created so squids could go to the bathroom all over it. Aint that correct Mr. Marine.

I haven't got to do that in a long time. Boy that feels good. UUURAh! Your in the Navy.:D

You'd better be careful, Randy. I believe that Marine that you are referring to has Administrator status now. There's no telling what he could do.

Doug,

I really don't like the implication that I would do anything. This thread is about Moderators. Please respect the title and initial post.

You'd better be careful, Randy. I believe that Marine that you are referring to has Administrator status now. There's no telling what he could do.

Yeah, you may be correct. I may log on tomorrow to find out I have been promoted or demoted to Squid Moderator or something like that. But then we will know won't we?

roflmaole6.gif

Doug to Rich:

"Well, 'ow did you become Administrator then?"

Rich:

"The Bawb of the PB, his hair flowing in the purest shimmering white, held aloft VBulletin from the bosom of Matt McMahon signifying by Divine Providence that I, Rich, was to assume ownership. That is why I am your Administrator."

Doug:

"Listen -- strange Bawb's living on the PB, distributing ownership is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical cyber ceremony."

Rich:

"Be quiet!"

Doug:

"Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some cybernetic tart threw a bulletin board at you!"

Rich:

"Shut up!"

Doug:

"I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an empereror just because some white haired Bawb had lobbed a message board at me they'd put me away!"

Rich:

"Shut up! Will you shut up! [while grabbing Doug by the neck]"

Doug:

"Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system."

Rich:

"Shut up!"

Doug:

"Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! HELP! HELP! I'm being repressed!"

Rich:

"Stupid non-moderator!"

Doug:

"Oh, what a give away. Did you here that, did you here that, eh? That's what I'm on about -- did you see him repressing me, you saw it didn't you?"

Let's see if he represses this. If so we have our man. Just look at my Avatar. I didn't improve it with Marine insignia. I am an AIRDALE from the OLD NAVY. I wanted to join the Marines but I didn't have the discipline.

usnczv6.jpg

zaggyvf74rh4.jpg

Perhaps someone should remind them of what all those who posess "super powers" should never forget....

"With great power comes great responsability." ;) :D

Let's see if he represses this. If so we have our man. Just look at my Avatar. I didn't improve it with Marine insignia. I am an AIRDALE from the OLD NAVY. I wanted to join the Marines but I didn't have the discipline.

Those were nice pictures. I appreciate the compliment. I think you could have if you had just set your mind to it.

Those were nice pictures. I appreciate the compliment. I think you could have if you had just set your mind to it.

:flamingscot: Your too funny.
roflmaole6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back