Matthew Everhard's review of Stephen J. Nichols' R. C. Sproul biography

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sproul was critical in my becoming reformed, as was Dr. Everhard.

I think his assessment here is correct.

Not to quibble but I took my dad, who was Roman Catholic, to an event where RC spoke. I was hoping RC would give a talk on the protestant way of life, so my father could see the difference between Roman Catholic theology and Protestantism. Well we caught RC is a tough time in his life (a true struggle). He came up to speak and said that he was questioning his faith in that he he was not sure in it. At that time I was sorely disappointed, but as I grew older I realize what a blessing it was, because my dad was going through a very tough time in his life of faith in Jesus, and he was able to see how another saint had the same struggles we all have. Would I put that in a biography....maybe not but probably would do so in hindsight.

Matthew Everhard's channel has been immensely helpful to me as of late. He has a great video on Bible note-taking tips.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
I’d never heard of Everhard before. All kinds of helpful stuff on this channel. Thank you.

I’d never heard of Everhard before. All kinds of helpful stuff on this channel. Thank you.
A wealth of knowledge indeed. He helped me start my own Miscellany journal like Edward.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back