Man married 162 and wants 100 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton Bruckner

Puritan Board Professor
Ananova:
Married 162 times - and still wants more

A Bosnian pensioner who claims to have been married 162 times has said he wants to marry at least another 100 women.

Nedeljko Ilincic, 75, from Milosevac in Bosnia and Herzegovina, said he first got married when he was 15 and since then it has been "just one wife after another".

He said he now plans to see if his "feat" is worthy of a place in the Guinness Book of Records.

The former waiter, who has 14 children from different marriages, told local weekly Svet: "I first got married when I was only 15.

"I did it mainly because my parents wanted me to marry a woman named Joka, even though she was 20 years older than me, because her family was rich.

"I soon divorced her though because I didn't like her and after that it was just one wife after another. I seemed to be getting either married or divorced all the time.

"The length of the marriages was always different, sometimes I'd spend a few years with my wife, other times it would just be a week. I must hold the record though."

And the former waiter, who is currently single, said that at 75 he had not lost his appetite for marriage.

He said: "I'm still very popular with the ladies. At the moment there are two I could choose from, Janja and Dragica, who are both from Gradacac in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and I've heard one of my ex-wives Petra also wants me back.

"I may be getting on a bit, but I'm not ready to give up on love just yet. Another 100 marriages would probably calm me down."

Originally posted by Slippery
I would have preferred it, if he was hooked on videogames :)

Why did you have to go and make a recommendation like that. Now some programmer will come up with a SIMs game for marriage and divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back