LOST - new season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!

But my goodness could they drag this series out any longer than they already have? :confused:

By the time the new season starts I've already forgotten all of the little details from the previous season. I think the producers are shooting themselves in the foot with the timetable they have chosen.

Yes, but ABC had a three hour recap complete with sentences popping up at the bottom of the screen last week to help get you caught back up.

Yes, but ABC had a three hour recap complete with sentences popping up at the bottom of the screen last week to help get you caught back up.

Yeah, we watched it and whole time I was thinking "Oh yeah! I forgot about that, and that, and that...!" :lol:

I've never gotten into the series...and my church might be a bit upset if I didn't show up tonight.

My wife and I were into it, but I have gotten fed up with their mini-seasons and ever weirder story lines. I might not bother, but I suspect my wife will want to watch it.

Given that we no longer have cable, I'll have to see where to watch it online.

I'll be watching. I'm actually grateful for this change in storyline. I need resolution!

-----Added 1/21/2009 at 02:18:03 EST-----

My wife and I were into it, but I have gotten fed up with their mini-seasons and ever weirder story lines. I might not bother, but I suspect my wife will want to watch it.

Given that we no longer have cable, I'll have to see where to watch it online.

ABC.com

Yup. Got season 4 for Christmas and just finished rewatching it last night. Really enjoyed it. Thankfully we have small group on Thursday :)

I watch almost no TV, and don't follow any other series, but Lost is the one show I've really enjoyed. I heard it is #2 in the world after CSI Miami.

If it were not for our DVR, my wife and I would rarely watch anything. However, with it, we record the few programs in which we’re interested, and watch them when we can, fast forwarding through commercials. An “hour” program may be watched in about 45 minutes.

I got frustrated with LOST last season and didn’t watch it. Deleted it from our DVR. However, we’ve been watching last season on DVD and recording the new season with the intention to give it a try.

Is this suppose to be the final season?

I also like NCIS and The Unit.

I also like ... The Unit.

I tried watching that show once.

Anytime a show tries passing off the tired, Hollywood-spawned fantasy of women taking up leadership roles and calling shots in a "Delta-like" unit, principles of good stewardship always force me to find a more useful way to spend my time.

Well, we watched the season opener "sort of" a couple of nights ago.

When I say "sort of," I mean that we watched it online and mistakenly watched part 3/3 without first watching 1/3 and 2/3. We thought that things were confusing and it seemed like we had missed something, but this is Lost and we often feel that way when watching an episode! :lol:

It was only after watching the first, I mean last, hour that we realized that we were watching them in reverse! I guess we'll watch 1/3 and 2/3 next week. :rolleyes:

I finally got to watch it and liked it over all but it's going the direction I thought it would, time travel.

I have to admit though that I am unsure of what they 6 returning to the island is going to accomplish.

I have to admit though that I am unsure of what they 6 returning to the island is going to accomplish.

Maybe the 6 are constants for the rest of the group? Either that, or Abrams and co. are giving us all a very screwed up view of 'destiny:' if you're not around to fulfill your part, everything and everyone else suffers.

Me? I just wanna see how ****** gets out of jail. :think::think:

EDIT: D'OH! It just hit me (this is what happens when you get older...you start forgettin' stuff)

The 6 (plus Ben, in some weird way) could be 'keystones,' in a sense. Because they aren't around, everything is quite bumfuzzled. Once they return, everything will be copacetic again. Classic sci-fi/time travel rules.

Although, I still wanna see how ****** gets out of jail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back