Looking for Burroughs’ ‘Gospel Life’ series

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username3000

I’m looking to buy Jeremiah Burroughs’ Gospel Life series from RHB and Soli Deo Gloria.

Anyone know where I can find it? Or does anyone have it that is willing to sell/trade it?

I’ve only seen it available in its entirety at SGCB.

I live in Canada somexchange rate and shipping from the States can be prohibitive.

Thanks.

You are going to find it next to impossible to find it for sale as a set. We have a few of the titles in print. Buy those. Fill in the gaps as you go. I can reach out to a few book dealers that I know.

Gospel Reconciliation:

Gospel Revelation:

Gospel Remission:

Gospel Fear:

Gospel Worship:

Gospel Conversation:

I would encourage you not to miss out on his other titles that are currently in print.

Especially, this title:

I imagine our inventory is pretty low on it.

His biography is also excellent.

There are two other titles by Burroughs out there that were EXTREMELY rare before we republished them: "Moses' Choice" which goes well with "Moses' Self-Denial," and "Faith." Both are available from Northamptonpress.org.

Thanks. I’m looking into it.

The 3 that RHB would cost me around $80.

There are two other titles by Burroughs out there that were EXTREMELY rare before we republished them: "Moses' Choice" which goes well with "Moses' Self-Denial," and "Faith." Both are available from Northamptonpress.org.
I’d like to get them all, but have to start with only a few.

Is the Complete Gospel Series that Solid Ground Christian Books carries the same books as the newer RHB/SDG ones, only older editions?

I would get a verbal confirmation from Mike that he has it physically present before ordering anything off of his website.
Okay, thanks.

I just remembered about the Canadian seller of RHB, Reformed Book Services. Checking it out as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back