Looking for article on church fathers reading list

Status
Not open for further replies.

arapahoepark

Puritan Board Professor
I thought it was earlier this year that I bookmarked an article, which If I recall correctly, was on The Aquila Report that gave a reading list to be informed theologically by the church fathers. Does anyone remember this or know what I am talking about? I cannot seem to find it anywhere, book marks or searching.

Here is one from @BayouHuguenot:

As I always do, I recommend starting with IVP's Ancient Christian Doctrine series. It is in the style of a Catena Aurea on the Nicene Creed. The introductions and footnotes are helpful. If you are looking for specifics, I can gladly help.

I thought it was earlier this year that I bookmarked an article, which If I recall correctly, was on The Aquila Report that gave a reading list to be informed theologically by the church fathers. Does anyone remember this or know what I am talking about? I cannot seem to find it anywhere, book marks or searching.

Do you have any specific areas of interest with regard to Patristic theology?

Found it!

It used none of the words I searched for like "church father", "theology," " patristics, " " reading list," etc. If only I used the word "classical."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back