Logos 7 Basic -- free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went ahead and got/installed this program on one of my computers. After two-hours and two technical support calls (glad they have techs) I had--not version 7, but--version 6; and it wouldn't update.

It took another hour, and two more techs (overall, I had 2X to give remote access to my PC) before my computer--which is less than 2yrs old, running the latest Win10--had this Logos up and running.

There are zero Heb/Gk text resources with this stripped-down deal.

Yeah... free e-Sword is still going to be my workhorse for a while.

I went ahead and got/installed this program on one of my computers. After two-hours and two technical support calls (glad they have techs) I had--not version 7, but--version 6; and it wouldn't update.

It took another hour, and two more techs (overall, I had 2X to give remote access to my PC) before my computer--which is less than 2yrs old, running the latest Win10--had this Logos up and running.

Bruce, I hate to hear that it gave you such problems! But I'm glad you've got e-Sword for a fallback option. I love e-Sword.

My experience with bible software is that Accordance for windows is way to go for studying the scripture in their original languages!

My experience with bible software is that Accordance for windows is way to go for studying the scripture in their original languages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back