List of Reformed Churches with Weekly Video Sermons

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulCLawton

Puritan Board Freshman
Fist of all, if there is another thread on this topic already, feel free to just redirect me there. The only one I could find while searching was a discussion about the relative merits of having children watch video sermons. What I was hoping we could do is compile a list (with links of course) of Reformed churches that regularly post video sermons that are free to watch. For the purpose of this list, let's keep lectures, conference addresses, seminars, etc. out of it. Here's what I have found so far:

Heritage Netherlands Reformed, Grand Rapids MI (HRC - VanderZwaag, Beeke, Kuivenhoven, Murray)

Second Presbyterian Church, Greenville SC (PCA - Phillips)

University Reformed Church, East Lansing MI (RCA - DeYoung)

Fist of all, if there is another thread on this topic already, feel free to just redirect me there. The only one I could find while searching was a discussion about the relative merits of having children watch video sermons. What I was hoping we could do is compile a list (with links of course) of Reformed churches that regularly post video sermons that are free to watch. For the purpose of this list, let's keep lectures, conference addresses, seminars, etc. out of it. Here's what I have found so far:

Heritage Netherlands Reformed, Grand Rapids MI (HRC - VanderZwaag, Beeke, Kuivenhoven, Murray)

Second Presbyterian Church, Greenville SC (PCA - Phillips)

University Reformed Church, East Lansing MI (RCA - DeYoung)

Ayr Free Church of Scotland (Continuing) (Rev. Gavin Beers)
Edinburgh Free Church of Scotland (Continuing) (Rev. James Gracie)

I think that all of the Free Presbyterian Church (Ulster as well as North America) broadcast their services live on Sermon Audio. You can go back later and view the sermons. It appears that the same goes for the Heritage Reformed Churches, or at least some of them.

A couple of others I don't see listed are John Greer (Ballymena Free Presbyterian) and Bartel Elshout (Chilliwack Heritage Reformed). I've probably "tuned in" to these two more than any other live broadcasts on Sermon Audio. That's in part due to the time differences, which allows me to attend church and also watch these broadcasts from time to time.

In general, many of the congregations that broadcast their services live by video on Sermon Audio will have them available to watch later as well. SermonAudio.com - Live Webcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back