Legally Blind Golfer Hits Hole-in-One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Bob.

I'm not sure what I did wrong because it worked for me, but I changed the link altogether to the Associated Press article.

Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
Thanks, Bob.
I'm not sure what I did wrong because it worked for me, but I changed the link altogether to the Associated Press article.
I've noticed that the URL that yahoo sends you to to read the article is just slightly different from the one you get when you use Yahoo's search feature to find the article.

Originally posted by blhowes
Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
Thanks, Bob.
I've noticed that the URL that yahoo sends you to to read the article is just slightly different from the one you get when you use Yahoo's search feature to find the article.

Thanks, Bob. I'll keep that in mind.

What a shame to not be able to see it. I've come so close several times that I almost had a heart attack. The one that lipped was nerve-wracking. Hmm. May have to take the clubs to work with me today. Of course I'd need a lightning rod and aqualung.

I'm lucky if I can hit that little white spheroid. And when I do I'm lucky if I can find it again.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back