LDOS (Isle of Lewis Branch) Annual Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottmaciver

Puritan Board Sophomore
Can I encourage you to listen to the address given at tonight's Lord's Day Observance Society Rally from Rev. Andrew Coghill on Daniel 1:8 on the theme, "Now, More Than Ever." The audio can be found Here.

LDOS Rally 2018.jpg

Thanks for sharing Scott, will take a listen soon. Is he is a minister in the Free Church (Residual)?

Also, I'd love to hear more about the LDOS. The only such organization I know of in the U.S., the Lord's Day Alliance, seems to be a shell of its former self and not stand for too much today. :(

Jake, he's a minister in Scalpay Free Church. He was previously minister of Leurbost Church of Scotland. He's a sound reformed man.

A well presented and challenging lecture to Christians. Without the Sabbath, there is no church. Without the church there is no Christianity, therefore without our compliance, obedience and love for the day the Lord has made, then we are willing contributors to the increasing decadence of our respective nations. And also, the promoters of the special judgments that are the consequence of neglecting the royal command to keep the Sabbath holy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back