Law Grace Radio- On Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Law Grace Radio

Puritan Board Freshman
I know this almost classes as an advert but as there it doesn't commercially benefit me and is for the good of the people then I see no problem with it.

Anyone who has had dealings with me before on here knows I was working and still am on a new internet radio project. Law Grace Radio! Similar in a way to the Way Of The Master (or Wretched) Radio show in the states.

We are now uploading daily show's on Law Grace Radio - Home 30mins long and we would appreciate your comments and thoughts. You can listen in or download on the website and the beauty of the net is people from all over the world can listen any time they like.

This board serves to futher evangelical confessionism and LGR is an extention of that, maybe I will approach the moderators here, if we get enough interest and set up a discussion section to discuss matters brought up on LGR. As it grows and develops and we get more intereaction thats what we want to do, take things like PB and verbalise them.

Anyway, have a look and let me know what you think. I really think this is a wonderful opportunity for us to together get the bible back in the centre of the Christian worldview because without it- there is no Christianity, only the stupidity we see around us where the unregenerate play at church.

I am passionate about it and that is why I have developed this idea and piled money into the project. So please do
1) Go to Law Grace Radio - Home and listen to the uploaded programmes (down left hand side) or download them
2) E-mail us via website or [email protected] to be put on the mailing list.
3) Let me know how you think we can develop this concept. I have the talents in the area and experience in radio. I am soon to leave my job in FM radio here in England but see this as the extention. We provide the resource, you can let us know how to use it.

The Bible, the whole Bible and nothing but the bible

Jason Ramsey

Sounds great! I am a big fan of Way of the Master radio and will check out the Law Grace radio website at once!

There is a big difference between WOTM and us. They are way better! We are learning and developing. With WOTM moving ontoa paid service, it opens the way for us, we're on a slightly different premise but I try and support them when I can, I provide Todd with some UK news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back