Last Call for T4G Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marrow Man

Drunk with Powder
Anyone wishing to register for the T4G (Together for the Gospel) Conference by the October 31st early bird deadline needs to make it known ASAP (this will be held in Louisville, KY, on April 13-15; here's a link). Remember, the cost of the conference is $200 (or $199), but if we can get at least 10 folks (non-students) as a Puritan Board group, we will get a 20% discount ($40!). This is not a "maybe" thing, but we need solid committments in order to do this. Last time I checked, we only had a few folks who wanted to go (me, Ivan, AThornquist).

If you would like to join us and get the group discount, please let me know on this thread.

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=5826357

A friend on Facebook (but not the PB) just said he was interested in getting up a group of 10 as well. If we put our numbers (4 at last count) together, maybe we can still get the discount before Oct. 31.

So, Ivan, Andrew, and DeJuan, shall I still assume you want to be part of such a group? Any others?

A friend on Facebook (but not the PB) just said he was interested in getting up a group of 10 as well. If we put our numbers (4 at last count) together, maybe we can still get the discount before Oct. 31.

So, Ivan, Andrew, and DeJuan, shall I still assume you want to be part of such a group? Any others?

I got 2 more friends who are going, though they're not on PB......they are on FB though....Can they count?

If they are dead-lock guarantees, sure. It does not have to be a Puritan Board group, just a group where we all come up with a name and sign up together under that name. So if they guaranteed, then sure, the more the merrier!

If they are dead-lock guarantees, sure. It does not have to be a Puritan Board group, just a group where we all come up with a name and sign up together under that name. So if they guaranteed, then sure, the more the merrier!

Ok, I just sent them both msgs. I'll let you know.:pilgrim:

Noooooooooooooo :( I just found out guys . . . I can't go! My car officially died and I have to buy a new one, which means I am going to completely empty the bank account that was supposed to be for college lol. I want to go so bad, I just aint got no monies! Sorry :(

Lord willing, a little one will be there too, right Tim? :D

But yeah, I'm bummed. At least I'll have a well-kept 2004 Corolla with 23k miles on it for $9,000. Not a bad deal.

Nope, that's a pretty sweet deal, Andrew.

Yes, hopefully the little one will be here by then. The better to have kept you up at night!

I am indeed a deadlock to go, unless the Lord takes me home. Also, my associate pastor will be attending so that's TWO from here.

BTW, we're staying on the campus of Southern Seminary. I've been to the campus probably four different times but I've never actually stayed overnight on campus. I'm almost as excited about that as I am the conference.

Hey guys, I might have another 4 I've rounded up on the other end. We may be closing in on the magic number....

I noticed Doug Wilson's name was missing. Did he backout?

I don't remember him being a part of it (ever). As far I know, it's always been the A-Team 4 (Piper, Dever, Duncan, Mahaney) and the B-Team 4 (MacArthur, Sproul, Mohler, Anyabwile), and that's it. Wilson wasn't there in 2008, for instance (I didn't attend 2006).

No problem, easy mistake. I was just waiting/wanting someone to say something along the lines of "That's a pretty impressive B-Team!"

No problem, easy mistake. I was just waiting/wanting someone to say something along the lines of "That's a pretty impressive B-Team!"

What's the count up to now brother? We got enough to get a group name?

I'm not sure. I'll have to check with my other "source."

Worst case scenario -- I ordered a set of books from Monergism the other day. Inside there was a coupon code good for $20 off the registration. If all else fails, order from Monergism.com and save a little!

Worst case scenario -- I ordered a set of books from Monergism the other day. Inside there was a coupon code good for $20 off the registration. If all else fails, order from Monergism.com and save a little!

LOL. Will do, and I'll pass that on. You think you'll be able to get to your source by tomorrow sometime? Me and my guys are ready to pull triggers before time runs out.

LOL. Will do, and I'll pass that on. You think you'll be able to get to your source by tomorrow sometime? Me and my guys are ready to pull triggers before time runs out.

I'll let him know. You have two guys besides you, right? With Ivan and me, that makes 5. My source is 6, and I know of two other guys who are strongly leaning that way, so that makes 8. I'll see if we have others on board. Our deadline is still over a week away, so easy with the trigger finger!

Not going. :( Can't make it due to band festival being the week immediately afterward. Not leaving my kids for 3 days and expecting them to sound good. :lol: Putting that money aside for Myrtle Beach with my wife on our anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back