• Laptop

Votes: 32 43.2%
  • Both, I juggle!

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always use desktop in cyber cafes or in the school's library. Praying to God to provide me one, of my own....

Just used my new Mac in the coffee-shop yesterday. As soon as I get Office Mac installed, I'll see if it's feasable to use as my main computer. Boy, they DO run hot! You almost have to go to the coffee shop, cuz it's air-conditioned!

Just used my new Mac in the coffee-shop yesterday. As soon as I get Office Mac installed, I'll see if it's feasable to use as my main computer. Boy, they DO run hot! You almost have to go to the coffee shop, cuz it's air-conditioned!
Smiling in Texas, Meg............I sort of think(correct me if I am wrong), that you sort of like the Mac!;)

I love my laptop (especially when I am travelling - all my music and internet access; it's like a big, clumsy I-Pod!) Once I got a deal on one I never looked back... However I will probably purchase a desktop as a backup once I save up some money.

I have had both and like using both. I currently have just a desktop after my laptop died.
I use a MacMini which is basically a laptop in a desktop configuration.
It uses all laptop parts just like the MacBook but I only paid $550 shipped to my house.
When I can afford it though I will by another laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back