Know any good song DVDs w/sign language, and CD bible memory songs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynnie

Puritan Board Graduate
Hi- anybody have a fave DVD with lots of hand motions to the songs, and good adult worship songs, not toddler stuff?

How about good scripture music CDs for bible memory? Anybody ever try the Mark Altroge ones? How about a good EP one with all psalms, got a favorite?

Thanks for any help.

Hide the Word is good Scripture memory stuff that works well for me, you can get it here: Forever Grateful Music

You can get 2 of these Scripture songs for free here: Another Free Scripture Song | The Blazing Center

--

if you are looking for word for word Psalms then you can get a free CD download here: New Music: Psalms by David / Psalms by David

--

For songs taken word for word from Galatians and Philippians, you can download 2 Scripture memory CD's here: Covenant Life Church | Music and Worship

--

There is also "Glory Revealed" they just came out with a new CD a couple weeks ago,...I really enjoy it. You can hear the entire CD here:

HearItFirst.com

and download one of the songs from Isaiah here:

http://e2ma.net/go/2204034340/2007435/75053183/23788/goto:http://www.hearitfirst.com/1clickdownloads/download.aspx?iid=1034042

Note that not all their songs are word for word from the Scriptures, but if interested you can get more of their stuff here: Welcome To GloryRevealed.com

--

For more pure word for word Psalms the best is Sons of Korah, you can listen and buy their stuff here: Sons of Korah
They are the best musically and usually do entire Psalms

-----Added 8/12/2009 at 08:15:04 EST-----

oh ya, just remembered...

Nathan Clark George also does some word for word Psalms (not always), you can listen and buy here: Nathan Clark George | Indieheaven | Discover The Future of Music | Independent Christian Music

Wow, thanks, that is a very helpful list! And thanks from my more musical singing 13 year old daughter too! I'll check out the links and wreck the budget again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back