Kindle deal on Show Them Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack K

Puritan Board Doctor
Some of you might be interested in the fact that there's currently a Kindle deal on Amazon offering Show Them Jesus: Teaching the Gospel to Kids for 79 cents. The marketing machine at Amazon actually found me on Facebook and Twitter, and I got a notification.

This is a first for me, and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. Should I be flattered to be included in a Kindle deal, or dismayed to have reached the bargain bin?

Don’t con us. We know this is a loss leader. You’ll move in for the kill with something else.

How about "Show Them Jesus Always"?
Or "Your Best Showing of Jesus Now"?
You gotta work your brand.

Yeah, that might hit a little too close to home. We actually had informal talks on what a follow-up book might be and what title could draw on the original. But for now I have moved, contentedly, out of authoring and into editing. It fits my skill set, pays okay, and doesn't require me to be a semi-public figure.

Some of you might be interested in the fact that there's currently a Kindle deal on Amazon offering Show Them Jesus: Teaching the Gospel to Kids for 79 cents. The marketing machine at Amazon actually found me on Facebook and Twitter, and I got a notification.

This is a first for me, and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. Should I be flattered to be included in a Kindle deal, or dismayed to have reached the bargain bin?
Thanks, Jack! It looks like a great book with a lot of great reviews! I pray the Lord will bless your efforts, and use it to ground people's faith in the gospel.

Blessings!

I'm not sure exactly how it works, but much of the time (if not all of the time) it is the publisher putting it on sale. I've seen it listed as for sale on gospelebooks.net several times. I bought it for $1.99 in August of 2015. My guess is that the Kindle version is usually $6-$7 if not more, but that's just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back