Just officially accepted at PRTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOwen

Puritan Board Junior
Just to let you know I was received today into the Th.M program at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary. My area of concentration will be Post Reformational Studies with an emphasis on the history of preaching and revival.

I have taken two courses at PRTS, and am about to take my third as a registered student. I'm looking forward to being a part of such a great school, who carries the torch of Puritanism into the 21st century.

Just to let you know I was received today into the Th.M program at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary. My area of concentration will be Post Reformational Studies with an emphasis on the history of preaching and revival.

I have taken two courses at PRTS, and am about to take my third as a registered student. I'm looking forward to being a part of such a great school, who carries the torch of Puritanism into the 21st century.

Welcome Brother. I look forward to meeting you and I will pray that your time spent at PRTS will be edifying and fulfilling. A wonderful aspect to PRTS is how academically challenging it is. Dr. Beeke requires a lot of reading.

Again congratulations on your acceptance and we will see you in the Fall. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions about the Grand Rapids area.

Congrats

All the best in your studies, Jerrold. May the Lord be pleased to use them to increase the gifts he has already evidently given you. We may have to meet for a celebratory lunch.

Welcome Brother. I look forward to meeting you and I will pray that your time spent at PRTS will be edifying and fulfilling. A wonderful aspect to PRTS is how academically challenging it is. Dr. Beeke requires a lot of reading.

Again congratulations on your acceptance and we will see you in the Fall. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions about the Grand Rapids area.

Thanks Jeff. I will be in GR in August when I am there to preach in the Free Reformed Church. I plan on coming a bit early to spend some time at the seminary. Perhaps we will meet then.

All the best in your studies, Jerrold. May the Lord be pleased to use them to increase the gifts he has already evidently given you. We may have to meet for a celebratory lunch.

That would be great John. Let's set a time. I leave on the 9th for BC for a holiday. Perhaps before or after that.

Jer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back