Just got the book, "Van Til's Apologetic" by Bahnsen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought it a few months ago, starting read it. It's great!

It's fantastic.... does anyone know about the new book by Bahsnen regarding van Til? It's advertised in the American Vision catalog, but I see no publication date or title?

It's fantastic.... does anyone know about the new book by Bahsnen regarding van Til? It's advertised in the American Vision catalog, but I see no publication date or title?

The weird part is to think that it has something in it that his P&R book does not, seeing that it was written almost ten years earlier.

American Vision has no sign of it (even in its coming soon section) other than the catalog.

CT

The book is excellent. Bahnsen is so good at systematizing and clarifying Van Til's otherwise abstruse language and organization. I read it while on the job at the gas station last summer. Needless to say I enjoyed my job as a result. :cool:

The weird part is to think that it has something in it that his P&R book does not, seeing that it was written almost ten years earlier.

American Vision has no sign of it (even in its coming soon section) other than the catalog.

CT

Right, and you make an interesting point (concerning the timing of the writing of the forthcoming book relative to the one we're discussing). I'll be keeping my eye out for whenever anything materializes from AV, but won't be holding my breath. I suspect that I've got sufficient material between the works of Van Til himself and Bahnsen's Van Til's Apologetic to work with that I wouldn't necessarily buy the forthcoming one... but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back