Judge My Music!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tree63, Third Day, Casting Crowns, dc talk, TobyMac, Newsboys,..............don't like much Christian music cuz I'm always analyzing what's wrong with it theologically :(
I like Shai Linne though

JPop is Japanese Pop Music such are Origa's Rise: [video=youtube;hhHMI_0mFZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhHMI_0mFZ0[/video] Techno has already been represented above

With Andrew's choices, I'll bet he would also like Carmena Burana.

[not that this thread is about his preferences in music!]

Probably about a third of those guys you listed have been influenced by Aleister Crowley.

Dragonforce.... :lol:

those guys must have sold their soul for rock and roll, no human should be able to play like that.

-----Added 8/22/2009 at 01:47:57 EST-----

Probably about a third of those guys you listed have been influenced by Aleister Crowley.

Who is that?

he is a satanist who some claim to have influenced popular musicians and sold their souls to make good music ... smells like conspiracy

Welcome To Good Fight Theater

Granted black sabbath made a song about him it all for show.

Dragonforce.... :lol:

those guys must have sold their soul for rock and roll, no human should be able to play like that.

-----Added 8/22/2009 at 01:47:57 EST-----

Who is that?

he is a satanist who some claim to have influenced popular musicians and sold their souls to make good music ... smells like conspiracy

Welcome To Good Fight Theater

Granted black sabbath made a song about him it all for show.

Sounds evangelical or Southern Baptist...not reformed Baptist...or the church I grew up in. They claimed if you played records backwards there was an evil message in it. :lol:

Sounds evangelical or Southern Baptist...not reformed Baptist...or the church I grew up in. They claimed if you played records backwards there was an evil message in it. :lol:

That's cuz when you play the songs backwards it turns out they are babblin' in tongues. Eeeeeeevil.

Oh, and Caedmon's Call is a thoroughly Calvinistic contemporary Christian band. Their lyrics are rock solid and they pump out some fly beats. (Yes, I really did just say that.)

Norah Jones.... Her voice is so... dangerously seductive.

So... her voice is like pancakes?

with peaces and cream on top!

That's hot.

Funny thing about women like Norah Jones is that for the purpose of entertainment I cannot stand their music but if I had a helpmeet who sang like that to me on a personal level I would find it very soothing and attractive. So, considering the circumstances, I'll stick with Lecrae.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back