Joseph Pipa singing Psalms!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufus

Puritan Board Junior
[video=youtube;sy5cDVC-VZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy5cDVC-VZ0&feature=related[/video]

The guy who posted the video was asked if it was Joseph Pipa (the guy is the suspenders) and he said yes, and in fact that it was his home.

[video=youtube;sy5cDVC-VZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy5cDVC-VZ0&feature=related[/video]

The guy who posted the video was asked if it was Joseph Pipa (the guy is the suspenders) and he said yes, and in fact that it was his home.

I don't want to sound dumb, but what exactly is the point of the thread?

Dr. Pipa sings Psalms with us often as he preaches for us 1-2 times a month while we wait on our new pastor. He's been of great service to our new congregation, and we're very thankful for him. Thanks for posting the Psalm sing at his home.

Dr. Pipa sings Psalms with us often as he preaches for us 1-2 times a month while we wait on our new pastor. He's been of great service to our new congregation, and we're very thankful for him. Thanks for posting the Psalm sing at his home.

Your welcome. I'll pray for everything to work out while you wait for your new pastor.

Lou Veiga is to his right, he is at Covenant Pres (PCA) in Houston. :)

There is a lack of tenors in that group, I love that Psalm + tune.

Your welcome. I'll pray for everything to work out while you wait for your new pastor.

Thanks for that! He is completing his PhD at Westminster in Philly and will be moving down in mid-December, with full pastor duties starting around May 1. We're pretty excited to have him come aboard.

And the new pastor's name?

Gabriel Fluhrer is his name. He is doing some editorial work with the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals/Reformation21 while earning his PhD. Some folks here may have read some of his articles there. He and his family have already been a great blessing to us, so we are looking forward to seeing how God works through him in our congregation and greater community!

On a light note: It's the first time I have ever had a pastor younger than me (I'm 40, he is 33) so I guess I'm getting old now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back