Joseph Caryl on Job -- Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeD

Puritan Board Freshman
Does anyone know where to get a single hardback copy of Volume 1 of Caryl's 12 volume "Practical Observations on Job" set? I see expensive paperback editions on Amazon, but would prefer a hardback edition.

I think Reformation Heritage Publications is the publisher, or at least they do sell it.
Contact them and see if it available that way, rather than solely as a full set.

I did call them. They do have individual volumes, but not volume 1. The set of 12 volumes is also out of print for now they said.

I did call them. They do have individual volumes, but not volume 1. The set of 12 volumes is also out of print for now they said.

Interesting. I think I remember the publishers saying, when the set was first published in 2001, that they printed up 300 sets of the commentary. Nice to know they (eventually) sold them all. Hopefully, they'll do another print run one of these days.

In all my searching, I have only found paperback versions or a couple of 17th century copies for hundreds of dollars. Any other ideas where I could find a hardback Volume 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back