Jonathan Edwards, and Worldview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoffecker's book should be quite good. He taught a weekend seminar on worldview at our church in NY a few years ago, and at the time I perused a couple of copies of his older two-volume work on worldview, which looked very good. Is this a new reformulated version of his older work, or is it something new?

Todd

Hoffecker's book should be quite good. He taught a weekend seminar on worldview at our church in NY a few years ago, and at the time I perused a couple of copies of his older two-volume work on worldview, which looked very good. Is this a new reformulated version of his older work, or is it something new?

Todd

Andy was the best pedagogue I have set under. While he may not have been the most dynamic speaker (although he was never boring), he was easily the best communicator of crucial information. His church history classes did more to shape and sharpen my philosophy and theology.

I have thoroughly enjoyed all his classes here. He does an excellent job making the complex easy to understand. :up:

He made me re-love Augustine. To the non-RTS students, we had to read Peter Brown's biography of Augustine, which was excellent. And then I re-read several of Augustine's works, which corrected some of my earlier misunderstandings.

Todd

It is billed by some (Hoffecker's webpage) as a sequel. Something at a higher level than his earlier two volume set.

CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back