Jim Gaffigan on Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravens

Puritan Board Sophomore
He starts talking about bacon around the 2:10 mark of this clip. In terms of the typical P.B. warnings, I think he uses the "h"-word before the 2:10 mark (if you watch that) and the "a" word past it. He also makes a brief comment about religions that ban bacon.

It's actually very tame, but I know there are a handful on the P.B. that might take offense.

That being said, I was listening to this at work last night and had to turn it off because it was causing me to laugh so much that it was affecting my ability to do my job. You'll find it funnier if you're hungry, and if you love bacon.

:)

[video=youtube;Xpcpqz6jGig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpcpqz6jGig[/video]

The funniest line to me was, "The pig is taking an apple (essentially garbage) and turning it into bacon."

That perfectly explains my food philosophy.

:lol:

He starts talking about bacon around the 2:10 mark of this clip. In terms of the typical P.B. warnings, I think he uses the "h"-word before the 2:10 mark (if you watch that) and the "a" word past it. He also makes a brief comment about religions that ban bacon.

It's actually very tame, but I know there are a handful on the P.B. that might take offense.

That being said, I was listening to this at work last night and had to turn it off because it was causing me to laugh so much that it was affecting my ability to do my job. You'll find it funnier if you're hungry, and if you love bacon.

:)

YouTube - Jim Gaffigan - Bacon

Have you ever seen his bit about wanting to grow up to be the Pope as a kid? Hilarious! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back