Jets vs. Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishcat922

Puritan Board Sophomore
Who do you like?
This is a game I really don't care who wins, being from Texas I have a hard time routing for Pittsburgh, so I guess I like the Jets, although they have an uphill battle against the Steelers. Whoever wins I hope they lose to Indianapolis.

10 to 3 Pittsburgh 2 quarter.

I'm routing for Jets.

I see from Sean's post that just in the short time I went away from the TV the Jets got 3 points. Go Jets!

Originally posted by houseparent
Well, my daughter is bummed.

Tell your daughter that no only do I not watch Pro football because of the Lord's Day, but that I came to that conviction AFTER watching the Bills lose 4 Super Bowls!!
eusa_doh.gif

Hey Adam, tell you're daughter that the Redskins can use some good fans as we mount up for a Super Bowl run next season.:banana:

I thought the Jets played very good. I didn't think it would be as close as it was. If only they had a kicker.:banghead:

Originally posted by ChristianTrader

Tell her to come over to the Colts bandwagon. There is still plenty of room left.

CT

Maybe we'll see a Colts vs. Falcons Superbowl, that would be awesome. Atlanta beat St.Louis, Oh yeah! :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Irishcat922

Tell her to come over to the Colts bandwagon. There is still plenty of room left.

CT

Maybe we'll see a Colts vs. Falcons Superbowl, that would be awesome. Atlanta beat St.Louis, Oh yeah! :bigsmile:

Those are the two teams I want to see play. Vick vs Manning would be awesome.

Originally posted by skinsfanjoe
I thought the Jets played very good. I didn't think it would be as close as it was. If only they had a kicker.:banghead:

I'll bet he's kicking himself (no pun intended) this morning. It must be tough to be a kicker. The rest of the team battles it out and brings the ball into striking distance. Then, the kicker comes out and has the opportunity to be the hero of the game...or, he appears to choke under the pressure and hooks the ball.

I agree the Jets played good. They hung in their tough.

That's a very kind offer.

Space is very limited this year (seems everybody and his brother/sister are jumping on), but perhaps she might enjoy a front row seat on the Pats bandwagon. I'll see if I can pull some strings and get her a ride in one of the duck boats when they have their victory parade in Boston when its all over.

Thanks guys, and I actually would prefer she root for the Colts or Patriots. But sadly she is now rooting for the Eagles.

I wouldn't mind an all Pennsylvania Super Bowl.

Originally posted by blhowes
That's a very kind offer.

Space is very limited this year (seems everybody and his brother/sister are jumping on), but perhaps she might enjoy a front row seat on the Pats bandwagon. I'll see if I can pull some strings and get her a ride in one of the duck boats when they have their victory parade in Boston when its all over.

I hate football :(

Now I must go with my hometown boy. I grew up in the same city at the same time with Mike Vick. But I see the winner of the Super Bowl being whoever comes out of the AFC.

CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back