I've found the ideal layout for our new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rev. Marsh, if you need that big of a library than I think I may be time to start selling some books (or just give them away). :cool:

My wife said that she's completely open to the idea as long as the library can double as our homeschool room. I think that's an acceptable compromise. :lol:

Hehe, the house plan looks great! I have only one objection though: do really need a bedroom? It shouldn't be that difficult to fit a couple mattresses on the ground, in-between the bookshelves of the library. This would certainly take the experience of reading-in-bed to a whole new level.

My intern's suggestion was to build an outhouse, and make a cooking area in the bedroom, in case the library needs a little more room. This way, our 4 basic needs are met: shelter, sleep, sanitation, and study.

Seems reasonable to me. :lol:

My intern's suggestion was to build an outhouse, and make a cooking area in the bedroom, in case the library needs a little more room. This way, our 4 basic needs are met: shelter, sleep, sanitation, and study.

Seems reasonable to me. :lol:

There are 5 basic needs... you forgot sustenance. Thankfully, the cooking area in the bedroom will satisfy that need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back