It's been over 10 yrs, re-introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exiled_2_God

Puritan Board Freshman
My last comments in here were from 2009, and I was a freshly minted Calvinist of 4 months.

After 11 years I'm still here :) I love to debate and discuss soteriology with those who seem a bit hostile to us. Over the past 11 yrs or so I've traveled more of the world for old jobs, started businesses, and many other experiences (and a few roller coasters ;)). I look forward to giving back a bit and edifying the group here.

Taylor Sexton

Puritan Board Junior
I look forward to seeing you in action.

Question, though. Is that picture of Jonathan Edwards wearing sunglasses real, or is it #FakeNews? ;)

Herald

Administrator
Staff member
My last comments in here were from 2009, and I was a freshly minted Calvinist of 4 months.

After 11 years I'm still here :) I love to debate and discuss soteriology with those who seem a bit hostile to us. Over the past 11 yrs or so I've traveled more of the world for old jobs, started businesses, and many other experiences (and a few roller coasters ;)). I look forward to giving back a bit and edifying the group here.
I know you from another venue. Welcome back to the PB.

Exiled_2_God

Puritan Board Freshman
Welcome back! Was Exiled_2_God your original username, or has it changed?
Yes, the original name. It is interesting to see old comments as I was fresh into believing the Doctrines of Grace after a year or 2 journey.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.