Its been awhile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charismatic Calvinist

Puritan Board Freshman
Revelation 5:9 "“ "œWorthy are You to take the scroll and open its seals, for You were slain, and by Your blood You may have ransomed some people for God from (hopefully) every tribe and language and people and nation, and if so You might get to make them a kingdom and priests to our God, and perhaps they will reign on the earth"¦provided they are smart enough to lay hold of the atoning work made for all men, even those lost forever as a perpetual boast of Satan."

:worms:

confused.gif

Okay... I am confused also.

It's wonderful to have you back again, Chuck. I was thinking about you just last week and hoping you would return.

Welcome back, my friend, to the show that never ends,

So glad you could attend, step inside, step inside.

Originally posted by houseparent
Originally posted by Saiph
??
:lol: Whew! Thought I was the only one.

Originally posted by puritancovenanter
confused.gif

Okay... I am confused also.

I get the impression that he is simply showing in a humorous way the logically necessary way of reading a text like that with an Arminian understanding of the atonement and regeneration.

Is that right, Chuck? In any case, nice to see you here again! How has life been?

That was my take too, Chris.
And in that case, no "can o' worms" icon necessary. You won't find any argument with that on THIS website!

Good to have you back, Chuck!

Have you checked out monergism.com lately? They have monergismblog, with our assistant pastor and people from Sovereign Grace (I think) on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back