It would be so cool to have a "Thread Hijacker" avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pergamum

Ordinary Guy (TM)
That would be far out wouldn't it!

Maybe put a black stocking cap on his head and all that and when anyone starts taking about hard water versus soft water or some other hijack junk when the subject is the mode of baptism we can just whip out the ol' Thread Hijacker avatar!

A yearly contest for the Hijacker of the Year can also be held. We mail the winner a black stocking cap.

I nominate this guy...

ninja.gif

I like the yearly contest idea. Would one of our gifted handcrafters volunteer to create the thread hi-jacker watch cap?

I would probably be in the top 5 hijackers yearly, especially for the first year or two after I joined the board.

Actually, on this board, it is more urgent to find a hack that will put a cap on a poster that says: I agreed to the Rules of this Board and said I was reformed but when I said I was reformed I meant that I had read the five points. I'm the smartest theologian I know and the people in my Church tell me that all the time so I'm here to teach you what reformed really is and call all of you slaves to tradition if you don't listen to me. After all, Sola Scriptura means that what I think what the Scriptures teach is what they teach.

How about a video smiley that lisps, "You're thuch a Pharithee"?

New signature line?

I agreed to the Rules of this Board and said I was reformed but when I said I was reformed I meant that I had read the five points. I'm the smartest theologian I know and the people in my Church tell me that all the time so I'm here to teach you what reformed really is and call all of you slaves to tradition if you don't listen to me. After all, Sola Scriptura means that what I think what the Scriptures teach is what they teach.

:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back