Is it possible to change my PB Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idelette

Puritan Board Graduate
I've seen some people do this in the past, and I'm wondering if I can as well? If its not a lot of trouble I'd like to change it. Please let me know who I can talk to....thanks so much! :)

Yes, you can. Talk to an administrator (one of the guys with bold and italics). :)

Idelette? Who on earth is Idelette? And where did In His Grip go?

Man, this PB thing is so confusing!

Edith Gerstner, wife of Dr. John Gerstner, wrote a biographical novel on the life of Idelette.

She dedicated the book to her renowed theologian husband, with the comment "without whose help this book would have been much less accurate and a lot more interesting."
:)

Its a smallish paperback, but out of print. Used copies can be found on Amazon, or abebooks.com, or addall.com

Edith Gerstner, wife of Dr. John Gerstner, wrote a biographical novel on the life of Idelette.

She dedicated the book to her renowed theologian husband, with the comment "without whose help this book would have been much less accurate and a lot more interesting."

Exactly. Before I was corrected on some minor point by Mr. Coldwell on another board, I think, I was going to author a book on the Westminster Assembly called 'The Delegate From the Congo: the True Story of the Westminster Assembly'. It would have been *very* interesting. The world has lost this fascinating survey due to historical accuracy.

What a very nice new name, Yvonne :)

Somebody has to do it:

Eccles 10:18
Yvonne, do not think by mere diminishing of the vice (-ette) your title becomes more lawful. :mad::judge:.....

:hug: It is indeed a name as lovely as Yvonne.
:D Merry Christmas

-----Added 12/25/2009 at 10:13:44 EST-----

Jacstringuous

A $10,000 word if ever there was one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back