Is anyone familiar with this group and website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Bushey

Puritanboard Commissioner
https://christogenea.org/

I had a bizarre conversation with a few advocates of this site and was wondering what they are about.

I was told that since my Mother was a Jew, I am by genetics a son of Cain and an Edomite.

Thanks in advance.

I am thankful to say, Brother, that I am unfamiliar with it, and am happy to stay that way.

Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions. - Ecc. 7.29​

" The non-White races are BEASTS and are not part of Yahweh's creation."

Kinists or Natsarim....oh my.

Been a while since I came across the CI types. They make kinism look like the Gospel Coalition. In fact, for a while kinists would go out of their way to distance themselves from CI types.

Yep, reading a bit into the introduction, I was thinking "this is starting to look like the Serpent Seed doctrine". Sure enough getting down in the meat, it is. My best worldly friend (best men at each others weddings, and good friend since 1983) and his family fall victim to this cult. It was pushed hard by a man name William Branham (my friends and I call his followers Branhamites). He denied the trinity, and claimed to be a healer. Their beliefs closely resemble those of the JW's.
One thing I will add, is that my friend's parents and family, are absolutely blameless as far as "christian" testimony. They put many Christians I know to shame as far as self discipline and behavior. Their prayers are the same language. The ONLY way you can get to the gritty with them, is asking deep questions.

I'm sure there are different sects within this belief system, however, the introduction seems very, very similar to what my friend is in.

As soon as I heard a group out there calls a certain genetic group Edomites I thought it sounded a lot like what the Black Hebrew Israelites might say. They are a black identity group who claim that the only people of God are the genetically black people, and that the opposite color (whites) are the Edomites, the sons of Satan, and have no opportunity to become children of God.

I did a little digging on this christogenea group. They have an About page which has these things.

People are being lied to about history, and especially about ancient history... The purpose of this site is to correct the record in regards to the history and origin of the peoples of Europe, and the reasons why they have adopted the Christian religion and must keep it, along with their ethnic identity and culture.​

These Children of Israel of the Old Testament – who are not to be confused with the jews of today who so falsely claim that identity for themselves, are indeed the “seed” and the “nations” which father Abraham was assured by Yahweh (God) that his descendants would become, and it is with these people exclusively that Yahweh has made HIs covenants. For this reason, it is not a mistake that these White nations of Europe adopted Christianity, and became known as Christendom – as they should still be known even in this current age of apostasy, and that they alone have brought the rule of law, a truly civilized culture, and all the advantages of genius in technology to the world.​

From the Wikipedia entry for "Christian Identity",

Christian Identity dictates that all non-whites (people not of wholly European descent) on the planet will either be exterminated or enslaved (Dominion Theology) in order to serve the White race in the new Heavenly Kingdom on Earth under the reign of Jesus Christ. Its doctrine states that only "Adamic" (white people) can achieve salvation and paradise.​

In other words, they are the opposite of the Black Hebrew Israelites movement. The first group claims that the whites are the chosen people of God, and no other race can be. The second group claims that the blacks are the chosen people of God, and no other race can be.

When the inspired writings of Paul removed all distinctions between people who are in Christ, I guess to both groups God was wrong.

Col. 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.​

We ought to arrange a steel-cage death match between them and the weird Afrocentric types who say that all the Pharaohs were black and that the scientist Yakub created whites 6,000 years ago in an evil experiment. They seem to be mirrors of the same type of error.

I had a bizarre conversation with a few advocates of this site and was wondering what they are about.

I was told that since my Mother was a Jew, I am by genetics a son of Cain and an Edomite.

Thanks in advance.
There aren't any Cainites left in the world. They were pretty well wiped out in the flood. I don't understand the connection between Jews and Edom, either--wrong brother.

The appear to be advocating some form of kinism.

Last edited:
If they touch their wands to the tattoo on their forearms, does a skull appear in the clouds?

No, brother, you're thinking of some other group. For these folks, when they touch their wands to those tattoos, cheeseburgers appear that taste just like ice cream sandwiches!

These kind of groups are seeking to bypass the Gospel of Jesus Christ as the only way to be right with God. See John 3:16-18,36; Acts 4:12. They need the Gospel of Jesus Christ, not flippant comments.

The appear to be advocating some form of kinism.
It is far worse than that. They are advocating that we can bypass the Gospel of Jesus Christ if we have the right skin color, because people with the right skin color are the true Jews, the true chosen people of God, not the current group calling themselves Jews.

Last edited:
We ought to arrange a steel-cage death match between them and the weird Afrocentric types who say that all the Pharaohs were black and that the scientist Yakub created whites 6,000 years ago in an evil experiment. They seem to be mirrors of the same type of error.

That'd be the Nation of Islam. Frankly, in that steel-cage match, I'd put my money on the NOI. I worked with a member. VERY serious people. Very misguided, as well.

Thanks in advance.

What's even more mind numbingly ridiculous is the assertion of "you're Mother is a Jew, therefore..." Biblically, the curse comes judicially through the patriarchal line of a person. Hence, the Virgin Birth is a "vital of the Christian Religion". Federal Headship anyone? If they hold to this matriarchal assertion, then they're unwittingly holding to the "tradition of the elders"--the group they hate the most--besides bankers. The matriarchal lineage theory is a rabbinical decision based upon tragic, practical circumstances. If a Jewess was abused by a Roman soldier, a Persian diplomat, an Assyrian with anti-social personality disorder, or a Nazi, and she bore the child to term, then one thing was certain--she was a Jew--and the child was considered a Jew. That view holds stare decisis status in rabbinical courts up to the present day.

That'd be the Nation of Islam. Frankly, in that steel-cage match, I'd put my money on the NOI. I worked with a member. VERY serious people. Very misguided, as well.
Oh, but them Christian Identity folks are often country boys who can shoot out a squirrel's eye at 100 paces. Yakub designed them that way.

Oh, but them Christian Identity folks are often country boys who can shoot out a squirrel's eye at 100 paces. Yakub designed them that way.
Indeed! LOL. Too bad they don't grasp the basics of English grammar. Bunch of the NOI are prison hardened ex-cons. Despite it's aberrant beliefs, The NOI does an admirable job reclaiming men from the throes and woes of the gangster lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back