indwelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preach

Puritan Board Sophomore
Are Christians indwelled by all three Persons of the Godhead, two Persons of the Godhead, or the Holy Spirit alone? Thanks.

I believe we are indwelt by the Holy Spirit, but the Holy Spirit is never separated from the rest of the Trinity.

1 Corinthians 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

John 14:17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

John 15:4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back