Impact of Tom Delay's indictment on John Haggee's Ministries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton Bruckner

Puritan Board Professor
Haggee is a big fish in San Antonio, and one time he was having "Israel Night" at his church and Delay was there giving a ProIsrael speech. Netanyahu also give a speech via satellite or tape.

One thing I know is that whenever Dispensational organizations grow large, they inevitably end up being political, and their leaders rub shoulders regularly with the powerful.

So since Delay and Haggee are buddies, in the least acquiantances, how will this impact him in the future.

I apologize for being cynical.

I think it will have no impact on Hagee's ministry, but I think that Delay's relationship with Hagee will have some impact on getting the charges dismissed.

Vic :cool:

But this just makes Christianity look bad. And if I'm not mistaken, I think Delay is a Christian also.

I would warn every Christian who is contemplating going into politics to watch themselves.

Originally posted by Richard King
he is accused and indicted, not yet convicted of anything
In politics, accusations is the only thing needed to sully one's image.

Cast any accusation against a person and repeat it long enough, and the person takes on an aura of guilty.

Originally posted by Slippery
But this just makes Christianity look bad. And if I'm not mistaken, I think Delay is a Christian also.

I would warn every Christian who is contemplating going into politics to watch themselves.

Since we are dealing with Hagee,your first sentence sums it up brilliantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back