I'm Engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bible says, "He who finds a wife finds a good thing." May God bless you and your soon to be partner in life.:D

Congratulations, Taylor.

I highly recommend a biblical "engagement encounter" weekend. Here is one that is "reformed":Reformed Engaged Encounter

There are many "expressions" of this program so do your research carefully to find one that is biblical and evangelical and prayerfully consider this!

Congratulations, Taylor.

I highly recommend a biblical "engagement encounter" weekend. Here is one that is "reformed":Reformed Engaged Encounter

There are many "expressions" of this program so do your research carefully to find one that is biblical and evangelical and prayerfully consider this!

Looks like you need to be in Michigan, and one of the four is RC. :confused:

Congratulations, Taylor.

Looks like you need to be in Michigan, and one of the four is RC. :confused:

Of course, one doesn't need to live in the state where the encounter weekend is- one can travel to it.

Some programs have several locations.

There is a Roman Catholic version as well as "encounters" sponsored by several protestant denominations- the one we attended was sponsored by the Episcopalian church.

That's why it's important for important things like this to do careful research.:)

Congratulations! Engagement is an exciting time! Haven't experienced marriage yet, but I hear it's even better.

:banana::banana: Congratulations! Look to the Lord for strength! Even though it is an exciting time, it is also a difficult time. May the Lord draw you closer to each other. My fiance and I are greatly looking forward to our marriage in less than three months. God bless you!

Yes, sir. Marriage is wonderful. My wife was 19 and I 20 when we got married 35 years, 21 days ago.

Here is a recent pic of the two of us . . .

oldage.jpg

When you truly love one another and are committed, aging is a graceful, gentle, and gradual process.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back