If could only pick one book on creation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thistle93

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi! If you could only pick one book on creation what would it be?

Also any other recommendations. I am looking for a few books that are not highly technical scientifically but more theological in tone and ones that show the folly of evolution given how everything fits together and works in such harmony (both nature and animal/human bodies) that it takes more faith to believe these things occur by accident rather than caused by hand of God. Thank you!

For His Glory-
Matthew

After Constantlyreforming's pick, I'd recommend: Creation And Change: Genesis 1.1 - 2.4 in the Light of Changing Scientific Paradigms: Douglas Kelly: 9781857922837: Amazon.com . He takes the Biblical 6-day view, yet is informed as to current scholarship and science.

Matthew, the reason I'm recommending so many of the books you ask concerning, is that I used to run a (reformed) Christian bookstore, and was the librarian of a Christian lending library. It looks like you're building a library for yourself – to serve your church.

P.S. From a recent thread, this gentleman has good info (and a book published – see in his signature) you may be interested in: http://www.puritanboard.com/f60/thinking-about-evolution-73354/index2.html#post937537

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back