I need your opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Moderating*
1. Another thread has been started to discuss the weakness of Arminianism and its relationship to heresy. No further discussion on this topic is acceptable in this thread.
2. I do not want to cut off the care and good advice that came about as a result of the OP. However, a caustic tone has developed that shouldn't be permitted in this particular context. Let's stick to the OP and tone set by the original responses..

I am SO SORRY for you. May God bless you mightily for your obedience, and give you great wisdom. I hope your parents learn from you.

My son led me into the Reformed Theology!

I am a reformed high school student and my parents go to a dispensational Arminian church. The church is slowly liberalizing and the gospel is no longer peached. I go to a Presbyterian Church in the evening but my family wants me at their church in the morning so we can worship as a family. Which, I mean, I get.
So besides prayer and listening to my parent's wishes what else am I suppose to do?

I am SO SORRY for you. May God bless you mightily for your obedience, and give you great wisdom. I hope your parents learn from you.

My son led me into the Reformed Theology!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back