I must depart....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poimen

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Brothers and sisters in Christ:

The time has come for me to part ways with all of you. I will no longer be a contributing member to the Puritanboard. For what reason I would rather not disclose: let us say it has something to do with my calling and my duty.

I have greatly enjoyed the short time (just over 6 months) that I have been apart of the fellowship here. I truly will miss my conversations and the sharpening that has significantly helped me in my walk with the Lord. Most of all your prayers will be missed. In fact that was, to me, the most important aspect of this board was the knowledge that other's were praying for me and that I could pray for you as well even though I have never met you.

Hopefully we will meet someday. If not, may the Lord bless you in your walk and respective callings and may you seek to do His will in all things.

I also want to apologize if you responded to a post of mine and I have not replied. But least this way everyone will think you are right, since I was silenced by your indomitable intellect and acumen.

;)

TO THE MODERATORS: I would appreciate if you removed me from the board so that I am no longer a member here. What you do with my posts and my name is up to you but I will not be needing them anymore.

Thank you.

Puritan Sailor

Puritan Board Doctor
It saddens me to hear that Daniel. I've enjoyed your fellowship here. I will look you up when I visit again in Washington. You are not far from my mothers new home in Mt. Vernon. Hopefully, Lord willing, I will be ministering out that way in the near future once I finish seminary.

[Edited on 10-15-2005 by puritansailor]

Bladestunner316

Puritan Board Doctor
:candle:

Rev. Daniel I will miss having you on the baord :( I hope everything goes well with you. I will have to try to venture out thre and visit your church. Thnak you for being apart of this board.

In Christ,
Blade

VirginiaHuguenot

Puritanboard Librarian
I too am very sorry to see you leave, brother, but I thank you for all your contributions and wish you the very best in all things. God bless you!

daveb

Puritan Board Sophomore
Daniel,

Really enjoyed your contribution to the board. It was also nice to have another canuck on here. :)

All the best.

Arch2k

Puritan Board Graduate
Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
I too am very sorry to see you leave, brother, but I thank you for all your contributions and wish you the very best in all things. God bless you!
:ditto: :(

JohnV

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Daniel:

I will especially miss you. It was like having a blood brother on Board, since we share so much heritage. But I also understand some possible and probable reasons that you cannot express here, and I respect that decision greatly. I hope we can still get together some time.

May God keep you and bless you in your calling.

[Edited on 10-15-2005 by JohnV]

Puddleglum

Puritan Board Sophomore
Good-bye. :-(

I'm not sure if you're going to read this . . . but I'm sure I'm not the only one here who is going to try to remember to keep praying for you.

(1 Tim 6:12)

Status
Not open for further replies.