I hope

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Abd_Yesua_alMasih, Oct 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abd_Yesua_alMasih

Abd_Yesua_alMasih Puritan Board Junior

I hope I am not the only one that is having trouble with this site? I doubt it but no one has mentioned it and it just got me thinking (Although maybe no one has mentioned it because they couldnt get on :puzzled: I dont know.)

2. VirginiaHuguenot

VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian

Fraser, You're not alone!

:banghead:

3. govols

govols Puritan Board Junior

Down it goes, Fraser. Down it goes, Fraser.

My Cosell isn't that great.

The site is recovering though.

4. Abd_Yesua_alMasih

thats great (well... at least I am not alone) I just saw an error message one time that mentioned history and I wondered if my computer had corrupted a cookie or something. I should have known it was for everyone when I saw that hardly anyone had posted but sometimes I loose posts anyway if I sign in the wrong way.

5. ReformedWretch

ReformedWretch Puritan Board Doctor

I just hope we don't lose more traffic because of all these issues. I miss the "todays topics" option very badly.

6. BayouHuguenot

BayouHuguenot Puritanboard Amanuensis

I know what you mean, Adam, but I think the "daily topics" and "view last posts since visit" get the job accomplished. I am just glad to know that it isn't just my computer (although it usually is on everything else).

7. Me Died Blue

Me Died Blue Puritan Board Post-Graduate

How was the "Today's Posts" feature any better than is the "Daily Topics" feature? It's the same thing, only the DT option is even better since you can see the beginning of the latest comment.

8. ReformedWretch

Well, I meant "daily topics" I just called it by it's old name. Daily Topics hasn't worked for me in DAYS. I keep getting a "debug" message.

9. Me Died Blue

Me Died Blue Puritan Board Post-Graduate

Really? I haven't had a problem with it yet. The only things that give me the "Debug" message are PM and "all posts by..."

10. Bladestunner316

Bladestunner316 Puritan Board Doctor

yeah its been debuggin the dung ou of me ha ha lol !!

hey fraser miss chattin with ya online send me an email anytime brother your good to chat with:)

Has anyone else noticed a problem with u2u's?

It would be nice if we had the feature that has u2u's pop up in a little box letting you know you have one since some people seem to not notice them at all.

blade

11. ReformedWretch

I still get the debug message when I click on daily topics.

12. Abd_Yesua_alMasih

So do I :banghead: :rant: :scholar: :book: :think: :tomb:

13. SmokingFlax

SmokingFlax Puritan Board Sophomore

I can't even get onto the puritanboard site unless I go through Webmasters site first. It took me a while to figure it out but you know the old saying..."If at first you don't succeed..."

I was gonna write "You can't keep a good man down" but then I remembered that I was a wretched, dirty, rotten sinner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.