I have the best Wife in the world!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grymir

Puritan Board Graduate
I have the best Wife in the world!!

I got a hand done birthday card with an elephant waving a flag. And on the inside is read - "Happy Birthday to my MOST FAVORITE REPUBLICAN!!"

What a wonderful thing is marriage. My quest for a female Rush Limbaugh paid off. God delivered!!! She has him beat around the block. A Dutch Calvinist too. God knows what I needed.

She keeps me up to date on political happenings. (She told me there was no donkeys waving flags available. :lol::lol:)

Got Baker's Evangelical Dictionary of Theology too! (I'm NOT an evangelical!! So don't start in on me!! :p)

God is good!

Happy Birthday!!!

Proverbs 31:10
An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels.

Proverbs 18:22
"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD. "

and

6746.gif

Got Baker's Evangelical Dictionary of Theology too! (I'm NOT an evangelical!! So don't start in on me!! :p)

Tim, you're starting to hurt my feelings. :lol:

BTW, is this the Dictionary of Theology with the utterly persuasive article on infant baptist and the thoroughly convincing article on believer's baptist . . . both written by my old prof Geoffrey Bromiley?

That sounds like the one, Dennis! It also has some amazingly weak contributions by Roger Nicole ("I don't know what the text means, but obviously it doesn't mean what it says" --vis a vis women in the church).

Yes, a double minded man is unstable in his ways, but I've got the appologetics baker book too. Same problems, but good overall. Thanks for the b-day thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back