How to access member's only forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnc

Puritan Board Freshman
I have subscribed to several of the members only forums: pub, politics and gov't, theonomy. The guide in the tutorials sections says they should show up after subscribing, however, when I am browsing the forums, they do not show up anywhere. I can sometimes access politics and gov't by going to the "Top X stats" section at the top of the forums and clicking on 'politics and gov't' if their has been a recent post there. I have never seen the other two forums show up anywhere at all.

Thanks,
John

Unless things have changed you also have to contact a moderator to get the password to some of those fora.

Unless things have changed you also have to contact a moderator to get the password to some of those fora.

I see. No mention is made of a password under 'Control Panel -> Permission Groups'. Is there any way to know which particular groups need a password and which do not besides signing up and seeing that nothing happens?

Thanks,
John

P&G nor the Pub need a password, unless my memory's very faulty. The Men's Tool Shed (and, likewise, the ladies' Tea Parlor) do require passwords. No clue on theonomy, though.

My husband Rich has the Members only forum show up on his page but I don't. Will it appear after I have posted a certain number of times?

25 posts for member's only fora. Once that level has been achieved then there are two fora that require passwords (Men's Only and Women's Only).

The minimum posts to use the "Helpful Posts" feature is 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back